HR at CVM Solutions Private Limited
Views:601 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Supplier.io - Project Manager (7-9 yrs)
Job description :
- Proactively maintains SME knowledge of all SIO products and services.
- Interacts with customers, both in writing and over the phone.
- Sets and manages customer expectations with regards to project timelines and deliverables.
- Create standard customer communication templates (results email, standard definitions of matched categories, file summary, kick off meeting decks, project plans, etc.).
- Build customer confidence, delivering a higher quality customer experience.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers in customer facing conversations to lead the delivery and timeline of contracted solutions.
- Gathers customer requirements and obtains any required files or documentation needed for onboarding or delivery of the contracted products and services.
- Collaborate actively with onshore and offshore product operations personnel to ensure implementation activities are prioritized effectively, timelines are set, and delivered on-time.
- Establish the process, project plan, and timeline for a standard implementation of each of SIO s product offerings.
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience for assigned project implementations
- Defines the learning requirements and develop the instructional design for product trainings and user guides.
- Lead coordinator for product migrations and new product implementations.
- Collaborates and liaises with all internal teams (onshore and offshore) involved in the product migrations and new product implementations to:
1. Coordinates project activities, resources, information, and timelines.
2. Raises and escalates project-related issues and related mitigation plans to the attention of the .Customer Success Manager and management in a timely manner.
3. Document, tracks, monitors, and reports all assigned project-related tasks and issues through completion and/or resolution.
4. Keep customers and Customer Success colleagues informed of project status, achievement of milestones, etc. on a proactive basis.
5. Ensures assigned implementation and migration activities are prioritized effectively, timelines are set, and delivered on-time.
- Performs dedicated customer trainings as part of onboarding and general user training.
- For assigned internal projects, project manage key initiatives by developing the project plan, assigning resources, and facilitating the team to hit timelines and set goals.
- Identify improvement/innovation opportunities based on customer feedback or one's own analysis.
What You ll Need to Succeed:
- Degree, Certification, or equivalent experience
- 7 years of customer service experience across a variety of platforms.
- Working knowledge of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
- Strong record of customer satisfaction across various computing platforms.
- Manager level experience.
Must Have :
- Customer facing experience
- Experience working with US Fortune 100 companies for end-to-end implementation and customer onboarding
- Excellent oral written communication skills
- Strong experience in MS - Office
Key Skills - Training, Customer satisfaction, Industrial design, Project management, Project planning, Customer service, Customer experience, Management, MS Office, Software implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.