Supplier Manager - Quality - Footwear Industry (7-15 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role involves end to end supplier quality management from scouting the right factories, audit check, coordinating with vendors to identify the quality requirements and creating quality frameworks
Client Details :
The client is a startup based in Mumbai, that aims to disrupt the footwear industry through its innovative products.
- Creating sourcing plans for smooth functioning of department
- Build & maintain a relationship with suppliers
- Achieve maximum efficiency by carrying out various outsourcing methods
- Manage timely deliveries and determine the quantity
- Negotiate on the pricing and have an understanding of pricing trends
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and and competitive positioning under industry cost models
- Implement supplier agreements and contracts
- Develop & implement supplier selection & sourcing strategies both domestically and internationally
- Can work independently - and scale things from scratch
- Experience of working with different nationalities
- Build global network for procurement/factory connections
Job Offer :
A chance to work with a rapidly scaling start-up & competitive pay
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.