Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:131 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Supervisor/Manager/Senior Manager - Audit/Tax & Consulting Firm - CA (4-9 yrs)
- Participate in and supervising multiple engagements within the Technical Accounting Consulting practice to provide technical accounting and financial or business advisory guidance to U.S. based public clients
- Previous experience in managing large and small projects related to IFRS Conversions, Revenue Recognition, Reviewing Business Models, Impairment Analysis, IPO transaction support, Carve outs, Fair Value Accounting, Lease Accounting, and VIE Analysis
- Assist in drafting annual, quarterly and initial public filings documents
- Demonstrate intermediate knowledge of complex accounting concepts
- Audit readiness support for complex accounting matters and provide services to U.S. based public clients
Technical Skills :
- Chartered Accountant with 4-9 years of audit experience.
- Candidate should have strong technical knowledge of US-GAAP/IFRS.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret the data and engagement requirements.
- Experience in drafting 10-Ks, 10-Qs, S-1's and PCAOB Audit Readiness