Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:1816 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Supervising Analyst - Contract Management (4-6 yrs)
Will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on various contracts, in particular :
- Sponsorship contracts;
- Meeting and events contracts;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Procurement contracts;
- Engagement Agreements, including preparatory work for Cross Border Engagements.
Shall also be responsible for providing support for our internal independence processes, in particular:
- Providing initial advice to member firm
- Obtaining relevant information from internal/external sources to enable evaluation;
- Providing training;
- Reviewing and assessing contractual independence clauses;
- Assisting in preparation of case studies.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good understanding generally of commercial law;
- Broad awareness of quality and risk management topics and issues,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to be highly responsive, reactive and comprehending of a wide variety and volume of business and legal challenges;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong communication and English language (verbal and written) skills;
- Solutions - oriented with relentless focus on world class execution of projects and tasks;
- Proficiency in managing high workload volumes efficiently and strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills;
- Confidence, maturity and high degree of awareness in order to be able to work effectively with a broad base of senior-level internal stakeholders;
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership for success of a given task;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment and ability to work cooperatively with other teams and country practices, demonstrating cultural sensitivity;
- Strong service-oriented personality, proficient at delivering the highest quality of work within deadlines;
- High levels of personal energy and appetite for work and success.
- Strong academic record, 3-5 years experience as a practising lawyer in a major jurisdiction.
- IT proficient - typing, Windows, Word, Basic Excel and PowerPoint familiarity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.