Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:36626 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Supervising Actuary - Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Please find JD :
- Supervise staff in the analysis of information to determine the adequacy of loss and loss expense reserves using actuarial techniques; supervise and prepares reserve study documentation; prepare information for financial statements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate analysis of loss reserves and accurate booking of the appropriate IBNR.
- Perform all duties inherent in a management role. Ensure effective staff training/cross training, interview candidates for employment, evaluate staff performance, and recommend new hires, promotions, salary, and disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Communicate with and advise senior management, as well as underwriters, comptrollers, claims, or legal departments. Represent company at official functions and/or industry actuarial committees Interact with outside regulators and auditors to provide technical and professional information and guidance.
- Keep aware of emerging issues affecting product lines and adjusts analysis as appropriate.
- Assist in measuring reserve and pricing risk for each assigned division and the implications for capital management.
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
- 8 years or more of property casualty actuarial experience, with some in reserving.
- ACAS or FCAS.
- Advanced knowledge of actuarial reserving methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to look at all matters creatively and with ingenuity.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.