Human Resource Coordinator at Supertails
Views:244 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Supertails - Inventory Controller (4-5 yrs)
About Us :
Supertails.com is a first-of-its-kind platform that supports the ever-increasing pet parent community by providing trustworthy veterinary care, training services, and a one-stop solution for pet food and supplies.
Supertails.com is differentiated by its unique proposition of being a fully digital telehealth consultation service made available through a team of highly experienced in-house veterinarians. With doorstep delivery service available across the country, the brand aims to bring pet parents closer to the most extensive assortment of pet supplies from India and across the globe.
Our funding coverage: https://yourstory.com/2022/11/petcare-startup-supertails-raises-10-m-in-series-a-fireside-ventures
About the role :
- Daily monitoring of system inventory and ensuring quantities that appear in the system are accurate for planning and continuous investigation into areas of misalignment.
- To ensure inventory health by managing ageing risk, expiry risk and physical risk. Work on providing visibility and automations in the system to reduce the expired stock and optimise working capital.
- Preparation of inventory ledgers and computation of inventory variance of books to reports from physical check by brand, by category, by warehouse and discussion of findings with the Management.
- Build and populate key management dashboards to enable data-driven decision making using excel, sheets, Tableau.
- Provide accounting support towards month-end and year-end closures from an inventory perspective.
Skill and competencies :
- High degree of bias for action with strong analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Ability to self-direct work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment, and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate insights clearly.
- Strong ability to work with MS excel and Google sheets.
- Experience with any WMS Systems, Unicommerce would be preferred
- Experience in organizing large amounts of data
Qualification and experience requirements :
- 4-5 years of work experience in inventory control
- Experience in E-Commerce, and/ or Start-up is preferred although not mandatory.