SuperK - Manager - Customer Experience (4-5 yrs)
Customer Experience Manager
About SuperK :
We are re-imagining how Bharat's neighbourhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
About the role :
The Customer Experience manager represents the voice of our customers. You will focus on helping the organization to enable customers and partners to address their needs for proactive query resolution. It entails the responsibility of providing, setting up customer experience quality procedures, standards for the team and deploying strategies, best practices to achieve it. You will also have to drive employee morale and engagement levels so that the organization is able to provide best in class service to its customers to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention contributing to the larger organizational objectives.
What you will be doing :
- Develop programs, roadmaps and process improvements initiatives to eliminate the identified root cause to drive improvement in customer experience metrics such as NPS.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives process implementation required to improve customer experience as the company scales up.
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Collect, track and analyse customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
What we would like to see in you :
- Bachelors /Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Customer Experience from a top-tier university or from reputed institutes.
- 4-5 years of experience in customer support roles, with min 1-2 years of people management experience
- Comfortable owning and being held accounting for business outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to think big picture while being focused on the details
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Telugu is Mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.