SuperK - Data Analyst (1-3 yrs)
We are re-imagining how Bharat's neighborhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small-format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our data team. You will manage our master data set, develop reports, and troubleshoot data issues. To do well in this role you need an excellent eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 1-2+ years of experience in analytics at startups
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, Python, R, and any other analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Interest in the retail industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Education- Bachelors' degre
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.