Recruiter at Super Gaming
Views:2835 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
SuperGaming - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
- At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
- Now we are building something new called Supergaming, a super app of games, which we are looking to scale to 100M users in 2 years. It's a new paradigm for casual gaming and building it will require a lot of creativity, first principles thinking and iterating rapidly with user feedback and data.
- We are looking for a product manager to join the product team and be a part of building this right from the early days. You will be building the Supergaming platform, games and also exploring a wide range of ideas with different kinds of prototypes. It will be a really fun and exciting journey, we promise
- Work with the founders to define product strategy.
- Work with the engineering and design teams to build the Supergaming platform.
- Write detailed product specs covering different flows and use cases.
- Work with game designers and artists to build the party games in Supergaming (the casual games are built by a different team).
- Monitor and improve metrics for both the platform and individual games.
- Set up tools for push notifications, tracking links etc.
- Have in-depth conversations with users, both in person and on calls, to get feedback on the product working with our user research team.
Experience and skills required:
- 2-3 years of product management experience with mobile consumer products (mobile gaming experience is a plus).
- Experience of taking one product from early stages to scale.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take feedback with an open and unbiased mind.
- Experience of working on a product with a significant user-facing component (not just something on the back end).
- An eye for detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.