SuperGaming - Product Analyst - MaskGun (1-4 yrs)
MaskGun is India's best shooting game with 50M downloads around the globe over the last 4 years. Now, we want to step things up a notch.
So we are hiring a product analyst who can help us better understand what's working in the game, what's not, who are our best players, who are our best payers and more. We're looking for someone who is proactive; someone who can work independently to identify ways in which we can build a better product.
You're not a PM but you think like one. You're not working on growth but you- re always looking for ways for us to unlock growth through unique insights that you develop.
You love autonomy and taking ownership. You take deep pride in the quality of your work.
Communication is one of your key strengths along with the ability to turn complex data into simple insights.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to derive product insights that will inform product decisions
- Define KPIs across the game, and build dashboards to track them
- Being proactive with tracking the impact of every new release on the metrics it intended to improve and keeping the team updated with it
- Being proactive with finding points of friction in the product and creating hypotheses for the same
- Designing experiments and A/B tests
- Working with product and engineering to define the analytics stack and infrastructure
- Communicating your learnings to stakeholders and other teams
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2-3 years of experience working in product analytics at a fast-growing B2C company or a game
- Experience with product analytics tools like Mixpanel/Amplitude/Clevertap, and data visualization tools like Google Data Studio/PowerBI/Tableau
- Deep understanding of core metrics across acquisition, retention and monetization: CAC, Churn, DAU/MAU, D1/D7 retention, LTV, ARPU etc
- Experience with attribution tools such as Branch, AppsFlyer, Singular
- Strong command over SQL and MQL
- Experience with running A/B tests and experiments