HR Manager at SuperBottoms
Views:158 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SuperBottoms - Retention Manager (4-8 yrs)
Job Overview :
This role involves working with the website and CRM team closely to drive retention and loyalty with existing customers with the help of automated marketing, loyalty programs, email/sms marketing and more.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create monthly strategies
- Ideate, build & execute consumer lifecycle programs to drive retention, reactivation, engagement and onboarding with a focus on Conversions, LTV & repeat purchases.
- Innovate, launch, and grow new marketing programs on the platform in areas such as consumer delight, loyalty, recommendation and automated marketing.
- Analyzing of retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Partner with the product team (website) to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps
- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams.
- Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Work closely with the Acquisition team to build processes for customer onboarding process in the channel mix to maximize retention
- Work closely with Business Analytics and Digital Marketing teams to build prediction models in order to optimize re-engagement strategies.
Desired Experience : 3 Years - 12 Years
Function - Marketing
Desired Skills :
- 3+ years of experience in user management, consumer lifecycle or CRM roles in consumer-oriented businesses
- Expertise in using tools like Omnisend, Webengage, Netcore, Clever Tap, Klaviyo, Kaleyra etc
- Expertise in creating journeys for different customer segments
- A hustler and a leader with great attention to detail
- A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities
- Passion for data, metrics and quantitative/qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans
- Ability to develop strategies and measurable implications with strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in managing and developing people and skills is a must
- Prior experience of working with e-commmerce, D2C companies will be a plus
Desired Education :
Education Type - Science, Commerce, Engineering, Management
Degree / Diploma