Co-Founder at Sunstone
Views:150 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sunstone Eduversity - Specialist - Growth Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle marketing automation and operations on Salesforce, Webengage, clevertap, Moengage.
- Setup workflows across email, chat,etc through rigorous and effective segmentation, to make the communication on point and goal driven.
- Execute, Measure, report and visualize performance of E-mail/SMS and marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Dashboard management for marketing and sales (funnels).
- Maintain data sanity between marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce, Webengage, clevertap, Moengage.
- Experience in executing SMS and E-mail campaigns
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable takeaways and insights.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities to interact with sales, product, design and engineering teams, ability to lead with influence
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity.
- Comfortable with working on data, spreadsheets and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of SQL would be preferred
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to work with the Founding Team
- Group health insurance and other financial benefits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.