Co-Founder at Sunstone Eduversity
Views:795 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Sunstone Eduversity - AVP - Human Resources (5-8 yrs)
About the company:
- Sunstone Eduversity is a funded startup which is revolutionizing higher education space. Founded in 2015, Company's vision is to create industry ready professionals at scale, aligned with dynamically changing industry needs.
- Company's single focus on creating industry ready professionals is further highlighted by the fact that the company doesn't charge any fee from the student at the beginning and works only on the pay after placement model.
- Company partners with existing colleges well-equipped in infrastructure to run its program. The company leverages technology to run and manage the whole program enabling standardization of course delivery. This ensures that students are getting high-quality education across multiple campuses.
To know more about us: www.sunstone.edu.in
Job Description : Sunstone Eduversity is seeking a strategic and visionary leader in Human Resources will lead the HR function, collaborate effectively with the leadership and provide sound advice on policy matters
- Provides consultation and support to a designated business unit to define and execute HR strategies that enable accomplishment of business objectives.
- Provide strategic direction and oversee the management of talent acquisition, compliance, employee relations, organizational effectiveness and development, and compensation and benefit functions, programs, and initiatives.
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results
- Develop recruitment strategy and Facilitates development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements.
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- To develop the organization's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- Oversees the development and implementation of company-wide performance management program and provides advice and recommendations to management and staff.
- Oversee the policy development and implementation process, giving guidance and direction as & when required
- Deliver a consistent employee experience across all office locations of the company, through the creation of strong HR processes and governance
Experience and Key skills:
- 5-8 years of experience of leading HR in an entrepreneurial and ambitious organization with demonstrable success
- Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Payroll, Performance Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Rewards Design
- Strategic thinking, Analytical thinking, effective communication and planning skills.
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent supervisory, team building, counselling and negotiating skills
- Ability to deploy HR interventions to attract, retain & develop best in class talent
- Familiar with working in the fast paced and performance driven cultural environment