Sunjewels - Vice President - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
- Training and Development
- Recruitment / Retention / Rustication (including bench level staff)
- Job Description / KPI creation / Skill mapping / Org. chart management
- Payroll management (outsourced to a company already)
- HR related statutory compliances
- Annual / Periodic Performance Appraisal cycle
- Culture management and improvement based on founders values and best practices
- Innovation in HR
- 15-20 years work experience; some part in a manufacturing concern; would prefer someone with family business experience
- Full time academia in B.E. Industrial/Mechanical/Production; MBA in HRM from a nationally recognized institution
- Very strong written and oral communication; enthusiastic and proactive personality; detail oriented and analytical esp. in skill mapping, payroll, and KPIs
- Must have handled a team of 10 - 15 people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.