Senior Recruiter at Sunera Tech
Views:1461 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Sunera Technologies - Research Analyst - Global Market Intelligence (12-14 yrs)
Research Analyst - Global Market
Job Title/Grade : Global Market Intelligence - Research Analyst
Reports to : Director, Global Strategic Marketing
Department : Strategy and IT
Our Client is an international development company specializing in the development sector. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, Our Client is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines.
As part of the Strategy and IT department, the Global Strategic Marketing team at Our Client works closely with corporate leadership to inform strategic decision-making- including insights into the market, customers and competitors. The team is responsible for strategic data and information, trend and scenario analysis, and other business analytics in support of strategic planning and execution.
Function of the Position :
- This is a full- time, professional position which will be working under the direction of the Director of Global Strategic Marketing. The Senior will support the day-to-day operations of the Unit, including:
- Creation of system for regular data capture and reporting - Expertise in Excel and preferably one of the following: Python or R and Power BI
- Market and competitive research and analysis - (example: International Development domain / International Business / Government and Public sector)
- Research projects as assigned - (example: Investigating potential clients)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Scan new and existing data sources (example: public data sources - International development funding) to determine relevance, reliability, and timeliness of information. Recommend which sources are most relevant and reliable and easiest to harvest
- Collect, update, and maintain all important competitive intelligence information for existing and emerging competitors.
- Work with developers to build system (automated or manual) to import data from selected sources. Build models to automate analysis.
- Analyze and interpret information to provide insights and predictions at a macro (industry/client) and meta (country/sector) level.
- Provide rigorous assessment of the accuracy, validity, and reliability of gathered information.
- Build charts, reports, dashboards, and presentations, independently turning research and insight into reports and presentations.
- Take lead role in individual research assignments as requested; obtain information from internal and external sources; assess the value and write reports.
- Ability to story board the final deliverable (report or presentation)
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in International Relations, Business, or related field and 12 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office suite (advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the entire data management process; including conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing vision how to answer specific research questions, and developing meaningful products or dashboards for key clients
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with developers to evaluate and leverage external data sets that support automated exchange of information from external data sources to internal analytical tools
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams, including taking directions from others, showing work progress, and contributing ideas to enhance productivity
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines and maintain high attention to detail
- Cultural alignment with DAI, including high integrity and social sector orientation
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrated Experience with Power BI, Power Pivot, and/or Tableau highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with STATA or statistics software preferred
- Educational or Professional experience in the US or UK
- Experience and/or interest in international development; including work with international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies committed to having a positive development impact, and national governments.