Associate Manager HR - TAG at Sunera Tech
Views:1026 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sunera Tech - Vice President - Sales - Digital Customer Experience & Marketing Solutions - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-12 yrs)
Position: VP Sales - Suneratech Digital CX
Experience: 10-12 Years
MBA from Tier1
Minimum 4 Years experience in selling digital customer experience and marketing solutions
1. Must have served in senior sales position, working with leading MFG brands in CPG and Industrial Goods, managing channel sales, trade partner and consumer promotions and loyalty programs
2. Deep understanding in at-least one of the following marketing tech, while having working knowledge of others:
- Digital engagement strategy for Consumer and Trade Channel/Partners - Campaigns, Promotions and Loyalty
- Digital Transformation Starategy
- Marketing Automation Platforms - Campaign Mgt. and Promotions
- Digital Presence Optimization (Search/SEO, Website, Social Media,- )
3. Proven sales track record: demonstrated growth in previous engagements, over-achieved sales targets, was a part of a high-growth team.
The focus areas and KPIs:
1. Actively prospect new clients for our digital services and products in US and India geography
2. Base location will be Hyderabad and travel to US on a need basis
3. Effectively understand relevance of digital transformation at clients and accordingly position services and products from our portfolio
4. Ability to understand client pain points through secondary research and meetings / conversations and work with solutions team in defining appropriate solutions
5. Ability to drive from lead qualification to deal closure.
6. Build relationships with CXO level at clients in the US and India
7. Deliver results in line or exceeding given revenue targets
What Success Looks Like In The Role?
As the overall sales leader of Business Unit, your success will be determined by:
1. Support and meet aggressive revenue targets (as an enabler of the quota-carrying sales team)
2. Attainment of profitability goals (as measured by contribution margin)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Building a high performance sales team
1. Develop a scalable sales process and playbook.
2. Recruit, select, on board, and train new sales reps as per the playbook
3. Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives
4. Review and report sales performance, progress, and targets
5. Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
Managing the sales function :
1. Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
2. Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
3. Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
4. Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
5. Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
6. Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.