Sunera Tech - Manager - Business Finance (5-10 yrs)
Business Finance Manager
1) Be the first point of contact for business in all financial queries, analysis, and data
2) Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis for better P&L management.
3) Participate in monthly close calls with the controller's organization for P&L Review.
4) Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews with key highlights.
5) Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to finance management.
6) Partner with business teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
7) Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying inconsistencies, initiate action, and follow-up for logical closure.
8) Participate and highlight risks and opportunities with appropriate analysis.
9) Provide updates to finance and business on progress.
10) Clear understanding of a Business Model
11) Basic understanding of Finance Operations / Accounting
Qualification & Experience:
a) Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance from a tier 1 / tier 2 University or Business School with 5 to 10 years of Corporate Experience
b) Demonstrate strong Communication, Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
c) Ability to work with peers and counterparts and good team player
d) Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills
e) The candidate should have a proactive approach and be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.