Managing Partner at AP Capital Advisors
Views:1848 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
SunEdison - Business Process Management Role (6-9 yrs)
Objective of this Role: To drive the culture of strict adherence to business processes & continuous improvement across the organization and to reach to a process maturity level of 5 in the next 1 year.
Position Summary: The Business Process lead will be responsible to drive the process oriented culture across the organization. Responsibility includes driving compliance and continuous improvement on standard operating processes and enhance customer service. This person will work closely with the sales, design & engineering, operations, SCM and corporate functions across the country in developing long term sustainable practices.
1. Foster a process-based culture by performing the following organizational processes: communication, customer relationship management, performance management, performance measurement, knowledge management, people development.
2. Act as a key driver for change for the business units aligned to supporting project execution and toll-gating and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow
3. Implement and manage a process management and performance tracking program that creates an atmosphere of continuous improvement within the organization.
4. Ensure that the project team members are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully implement the procedure and system in use by the Program. Proactively conduct "spot audits" and "over-the-shoulder-reviews" of project teams to facilitate their understanding of and enhance their compliance to Document Control Technicians.
5. Perform direct inspections in person for each location according to a schedule. Direct delegated personnel in accomplishing all the inspections and process management.
6. Ensure disciplined, data-driven, well-documented approaches to improving end-to-end operational performance led by voice of the customer.
7. Identify opportunities to improve work processes, enhance quality of service and productivity, and communicate opportunities to leadership
8. Develop and monitor scorecard and other tools to measure success of process improvement initiatives