Assistant Manager - HR at Sundaram Mutual
Views:551 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Sundaram Mutual - Manager - Credit Analyst - CA (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Role - Credit Analyst
Designation : Analyst / Manager
- Educational Qualification : CA (completed) / MBA Finance from a reputed institute.
- Experience : 1-5 years post qualification
- Candidate must have exposure to either Corporate Credit Appraisal/Investment Banking/Credit Rating/Due-Diligence in a set-up serving mid-to-large corporates having turnover in excess of INR 200 Crs.
- Analytical skills to read, interpret and understand financial statements and credit.
- Ability to research investee company's industry, business environment and incorporate same into assessment
Key deliverables :
- Undertaking credit appraisal of prospective investee companies in range of INR 200-2,000 Crs turnover
- Preparing financial models, appraisal notes for the internal approvals.
- Coordinating between the client and different stakeholders for disbursement and security perfection.
- Monitoring and reviewing existing investments to ensure covenant compliances, escrow flows and timely repayment
- Regular tracking of investee company's performance vis- vis underwriting thesis, progress on the agreed monetization or other milestones