Sun Petrochemicals - Senior Manager - Secretarial & Legal (11-13 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Secretarial & Legal
Role: Candidate will be responsible for developing, drafting, and implementing policies and procedures for compliance under regulatory framework and compliance filings under SEBI Regulations and Companies Act.
Designation: Manager/ Senior Manager
1. Preparation & filing of various forms, intimations, returns, applications etc with statutory authorities including MCA, RBI, Depositories, Stock exchanges etc.
2. Handling all director related compliances including obtaining & updating DIN, obtaining and renewal of DSC, KYC verifications, disclosures and declarations etc.
3. Preparation of annual reports viz director report including CSR Report and its other annexures and drafting of various policies required to be prepared under Companies Act, 2013.
4. Handling assignments related to issuance of listed/ unlisted Commercial Paper, Non- Convertible debenture etc.
5. Handling Quarterly, half yearly and yearly Stock Exchanges/debenture trustee Compliances relating to Listed/unlisted instruments.
6. To track the compliances relating to Loan transactions as per provisions of Section 185, 186 and 188 of the Companies Act, 2013.
7. Conducting Board Meeting, General Meeting and other committee meetings and Preparation of agendas, notices, resolutions and minutes as per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013
8. Preparing /maintenance of all statutory registers and records of the Company.
9. Coordination with Directors, Auditors (viz. Secretarial Auditor, Statutory Auditor, Cost Auditor), ROC, SEBI, RTA, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, DP and other internal/ external stakeholders.
10. Review and updating Company's websites as per statutory requirements.
11. Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and sound knowledge of corporate laws including Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, FEMA, SEBI Regulations, SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, Depositories Act.
12. Handing various disclosures under SAST and PIT Regulation and E-voting relating to promoter/ promoter group of Listed entities.
13. Secretarial work of other companies in the group.
1. Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of organizational strategies and policies.
2. Contracts and agreements in accordance with the inputs provided by the stakeholders and provide end to end legal support to Business in terms of Service Agreements
3. Vetting of agreements, contracts and notices, Land Acquisition agreements with local owners of land purchased for business purpose
4. Advising the Company Management on various legal issues related to negotiations on legal and commercial matters with joint venture partners or contract companies
5. Drafting, reviewing and amending all company litigation related legal documents like notices, replies to notices, Suits, Writ Petitions etc.