Manager - HR at Sunlife
Views:2193 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Sun Life Financial - Enterprise Agile Coach (10-16 yrs)
Sun Life Financial's roots in Canada go back nearly 150 years when we began selling life insurance to Canadian families in 1871. With innovative technology, a strong distribution network and long-standing relationships with some of the country's largest employers, we are today providing financial security to millions of Canadians. The financial success and stability here at home continues to fuel our expansion in other parts of the world.
Our Purpose :
- To create economies of scale for common functions, improve productivity, reduce unit costs, and enable Sun Life to make more effective investments in technology.
- By working in a collaborative mode with the Sun Life business partners, India Service Centre seeks to extend the Clock, the Dollar and provide Scalability.
Our Strategic Objectives (what is to be achieved) :
- Contribute to growth
- Customer focused execution
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure effective governance
- Innovate for business value
- Maximize our people capabilities
Our Culture :
At Sun Life Asia Service Centre - India, we are committed to Sun Life Financial value system.
- We value our employee relationships. We offer long term associations and invest resources to provide opportunities to develop professional, technical and management skills.
- We view our employees as catalysts in building success. We invite our employees to play a part in delivering better business processes and solutions to help Sun Life business partners become high-performance businesses.
- At Sun Life India, we provide safe, stable working conditions and a supportive working environment.
- We respect diversity of individuals and recognize that diverse cultures and backgrounds make Sun Life a great place to work.
- Sun Life India builds relationships of mutual trust, in accordance with our global practices and strives to be an organization in which individuals can demonstrate their abilities fully, grow professionally and have pride.
JD - Agile Coach
- Designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Provide subject-matter expertise and coach teams around the principles, practices, of Lean and help build an Agile mindset and culture within teams.
- Participate in establishing a roadmap for the Agile transformation along with the sponsors and driving its implementation across multiple teams
- Facilitate estimation and planning, daily progress, customer reviews, demos and retrospective sessions with teams.
- Guide the team in their continuous improvement journey using the relevant metrics such as WIP, Cycle time, Throughput
- Coach the teams around specific methodologies that include Agile Chartering, Story Mapping, Persona creation, Value Stream Mapping, Release Planning, and Impact Mapping etc.
- Conduct sessions with teams around Agile Overview, Processes and Practices, writing user stories. backlog refinement, TDD, Test automation, CI and on agile tools and techniques as required. The approach should be creative, innovative and effective to ensure concepts are understood by the team.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters within the organization. Ensure that their Agile ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Provide insights into areas for improvements with a focus on outcomes.
- Build a good rapport with sponsor and senior management within the client organization highlighting periodically the risks/issues/concerns in Agile adoption with solutions to overcome bottle-necks and ways to institutionalize practices
Education : B.E. / B Tech / MCA with 10 yrs of experience
- At-least 1+ yrs as a Agile Coach / Scrum Master
- Programming experience is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.