Manager - HR at Sunlife
Views:4628 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Sun Life Financial - Assistant Manager - Operations (7-12 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager - Operations
Role Description :
- Responsible for the day to day management 15-20 member of the operation.
- Key to this role is delivering the needs of the Business partners by ensuring the day-to-day operations are met.
- Minimum - Graduate/Post Graduate
- Minimum 7 years of industry Customer Service experience in Non-Voice Ops (insurance preferred).
- Minimum 1 year as Assistant Manager handling team of 15-20 resources.
- Strong experience in Operation metrics and People Management skills.
- Leadership experience
- Customer service focus
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to assess staff strengths and developmental needs and deliver motivating feedback to have staff thrive and grow
- Process improvement experience using a methodology
- Lead and inspire multiple teams under severe constraints.
- Manage workflow and resources to consistently meet our service standards even under pressure situations
- Builds a strong relationship with business unit leaders
- Participates on process improvement initiatives for business units
- Provide support on escalated cases and Handles service recovery situations
- Lead small departmental projects or initiatives that support departmental goals
- Manages FTE's levels based on budget requirements & direction provided by Manager
- Provide various timely reporting to Manager, production, overtime, FTE- s, savings etc using MS-Excel
- Create an environment of innovation and creativity that leads to continual process and service improvements
- Help staff assess their career objectives and developmental needs in achieving those objectives
- Develop a team's capability by completing quality/accuracy checks, giving performance feedback to employees to increase team capabilities and production levels.
- Develop contingency strategies and plans for staffing changes
- Production support/Quality Check as and when required.
Shift Timing : 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.