Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:4541 Applications:648 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - Vice President - General Administration (13-17 yrs)
Vice President- General Administration-Mumbai
JOB SUMMARY :
- Ensure high standards of effective coordination with all business units/ groups/ internal departments for wide range of administration service and support requirements.
- Develop, standardize, and institute new office systems/ initiatives/ processes to support and ensure the smooth running of the department.
- The efficient and cost-effective management of all administrative requirements/
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Manage daily office operations, negotiate contracts, manage vendor relationships, develops and oversees office standard operating procedures.
2. Responsible for Expatriate Management" including processing of VISA's renewal of work permits, residential leases, housekeeping, transportation, and repatriation.
3. Optimizing and reducing expenses PAN India on rentals, communications, travel, stationery, etc through corporate deals and executing both soft and essential administrative services.
4. Reviewing administrative costs in order to rationalize and optimize. Ascertained cost savings in various fields without disturbing the employee comfort level.
5. Setting up and managing complete department operations and back-office work, Establishing systems and checklists for administrative functions.
6. Guiding and training team for developing a process driven, result oriented and cost-conscious culture.
7. Issuance of Purchase orders for Mumbai and Chennai branches.
8. Regularly identify, create, maintain review all administrative services to ensure effective infrastructure, facility and utility management, welfare- to include but not limiting to logistics, stay and travel arrangement, housekeeping, contractual staff services, event management, purchase, canteen and pantry, front office, amil handling, space management, stores, office equipment's and related support and facility services.
9. Ensure office health and safety compliance, Inspect, and evaluate the environment, equipment and process in working areas to ensure compliance.
10. Monitoring facilitation management and related administrative work i.e. travel/ ticketing arrangements, hotel booking and managing company leased properties.
11. Support Business Recovery and Continuity.
13+ years of work experience in General Affairs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.