Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:911 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - Manager/AVP - Associate Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (3-8 yrs)
The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of Business from Non-Japanese corporate accounts in India. The role involves working closely with the Corporate Banking staff (across various functions, countries) to promote various banking products to the customers.
- Perform credit analysis/ monitoring / credit rating of new and existing clients
- Prepare credit application/ credit grading/ self- assessment for assigned clients.
- In discussion with seniors meet potential clients and support increase in bank's profit.
- Understand and maintain internal compliance requirements.
- Support in closing transactions including circulating instructions sheets and follow up with other teams specifically when front office staff is out on meetings.
- KYC Closures
- Preparation and follow ups for Temporary exceptions, DDC
- Support for regular coordination with New Delhi
Specification and Qualification:
- Qualified person with banking experience gained in the relevant field.
- Good Knowledge of credit, loan documentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.