Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:1200 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - AVP - Relationship Manager (6-12 yrs)
AVP - Relationship Manager - MNC Business
The incumbent will be responsible for the promotion of MNC business (US and European subsidiary accounts) in Chennai Area to acquire new relationships and to manage existing relationships. The role also involves working with product teams to promote various banking products to the customers.
1. Establish business relationships with new clients to increase the Banks profit.
2. Achieve Banks profitability target including Assets/Liabilities/New Customers/Cross Sales target assigned to the team & individuals.
3. Deepen the business with existing customers by proactively scouting for additional business opportunities through increasing the sales of credit (fund based/non-fund based), international trade & liabilities business including cash flow business
4. Performing credit analysis / monitoring of new and existing clients.
5. Supervise preparation of credit applications / credit grading / self - assessment for assigned clients.
6. Liase and Build relationships with GRM's and RRM's based out of US, Europe, Singapore, HK. Closely coordinate with GRM teams on MNC Deals
7. Understand and maintain internal compliance requirements and upgrade regulation related knowledge in strict compliance with regulatory and internal policies.
8. Cross regional and Cross functional coordination.
9. Additional items related to the above designated by the Department Head from time to time.
1. A University Postgraduate, preferred with MBA or equivalent degree in commerce/business from a top tier College.
1. Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience with MNC or Private sector Indian banks-managing MNC accounts.
2. Experience in credit application is must, trade related knowledge is preferred.
Special Skills Required:
1. Good negotiation Skills and decision-making abilities in ambiguous situation
2. Discipline related to timeline/deadline adherence and punctuality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.