Senior Officer at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Views:472 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation - Assistant Manager - Treasury Sales (1-4 yrs)
1. Operate within the Dealing limit
2. Generate Board rate and coordinate with the teams for update in systems
3. Prepare Daily Market Report & share it with customers
4. Coordinate with Senior Dealers for day to day customer dealings
5. Quote FX rates to the customers
6. Show the derivative structures to meet the customer needs & deal with them
7. Expand customer portfolio in cooperation with Business Promotion Dept.
8. Prepare & Share MIS on Treasury sales business
9. Share market intelligence to Head of TRD & other dealing room members.
10. Adherence to external (RBI, FEDAI, etc.) and internal (SMBC HO) guidelines.
11.Prepare, update, review the Policy & Procedure Manuals.
1. Experience in sales of treasury products to customers
Working Experience :
1. Foreign Exchange sales
2. Derivative pricing & sales.
Special Skills Required :
2. Treasury Dealing
1. Certified Treasury Dealer
2. Diploma in Integrated Treasury Management
3. Certificate in Quantitative Finance (Fitch)
4. CFA / FRM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.