Human Resources at Suminter India Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6836 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Suminter India Organics - Lead/Project Lead - SAP Implementation (10-15 yrs)
Job Description -
- SAP Implementation
- Provide Application strategy & direction on all SAP service.
- Ensure all SAP application services are available within the prescribed services levels.
- Ensure the ICT suppliers are compliant with their change management protocols related to SAP environment (both management and technical).
- Ensure the ICT suppliers have full control and management of their supply chain within the SAP environment.
- Work closely with the ICT suppliers to determine the SAP applications roadmap and service delivery processes.
- As an intermediary between Business process owners and the SAP support organization in relation to development, implementation and support of SAP functionality.
- Responsibility to ensure the continuity of SAP Processes.
- Responsible to manage both application as well as infrastructure.
- Should have excellent understanding of SAP solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions.
- Responsible to manage the relationship with functional and technical consultants.
- During first phases of the Go Live the role will predominantly focus on Incident Management, Route Cause Analysis and SAP change Management processes.
- Maintain contact with LoB Heads, BPOs, Power Users and advise on the functional and technical feasibility regarding Request for Changes, advising if solutions are most appropriate
- To manage the relationship with functional and technical consultants to provide both incident resolution and development services
- To ensure that procedures, quality assurance, templates and documentation according to the current SAP standards
- To participate in User Group meetings with business to balance the requirements of the BPOs functional owner with planning, priority and budget
- Well conversant with SAP developments in the functional area
- To inform and plan new developments in SAP with Module Leads.
- Maintain the integrity, manageability and architectural aspects of the SAP systems
- Review and guide on Solution Maps for functional and technical issues / challenges
- Implementation of Security Policy in the SAP environment
- IT Operations Management
- IT Service Delivery Management
- IT Security Management
- IT Cost savings and Budget control Management
- IT Process Control
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Experience- 10 + yrs
Functional Area - Information Technology
Education - B.E (Computers/Electronics & Telecommunication) /MBA (IT)
Location - Andheri West (Corporate Office) - Mumbai
Website - http://www.suminterindiaorganics.com/
SUMINTER INDIA ORGANICS, an organic company from India. Suminter is a leading cultivator, processor and promoter of organic food and fiber from India. Working with more than 20,000 farmers and having over 69500 acres of land under our certification. Suminter is into manufacturing, trading & exporting business of organic food.
Suminter India Organics was built on the idea of creating an efficient bridge between small farmers in India and buyers across the world seeking high-quality organic produce. We adopted an integrated approach to procuring, monitoring, processing and selling our products to make the process as efficient, transparent, and fair as possible. Our goal is to stay ahead of the curve through constant innovation, by forecasting customer demands, and investing in the best infrastructure.
Not only did we need to make organic farming an economically-viable option for farmers, we also had to guarantee the marketability of this produce by delivering globally-accepted quality standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.