Senior HR Person at One Suite Technologies Private Limited
Views:991 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Suite42 - Category Manager - Supply Chain Management (4-8 yrs)
- To build & grow the Category with right portfolio, price points, inventory turns & profitability
- Deliver sales growth (volume and value) for the Category
- Establish a collaborative relationship with vendors for sustainable growth.
- Consolidate and decide P&L, deliver on Sales & Margin target, understand category finances, plan and execute promotional and pricing programs to drive price perception and sales, manage and ensure adherence to the agreed WC norms in order to be with the agreed cash flows, understand pricing decisions, markups, markdowns and implication of GST.
- Create robust SKU assortment to meet market needs
- All market conditions for upcoming season are assessed and optimized (Supply, quality & Pricing). Conduct regular market visits to better understand category implementations in stores & build upon competitor awareness
- Manage Vendor Negotiations, taking into account internal and external data points on vendor performance to reach win-win solutions
- Identify growth levers, concern areas, performance at category, product, store or seasonality level to take informed decision.