Executive Assistant at SugarBox Networks
Views:293 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
SugarBox Networks - Senior Manager - Brand & Digital Media (5-8 yrs)
About the job:
This person will be responsible for leading various brand & digital media initiatives at Sugarbox. She/He will be accountable for defining the segmentation & brand positioning for the relevant segments, defining brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work. She/He will be also responsible for end-to-end management of Sugarbox's various digital media channels & initiatives, including managing digital marketing calendar and successful execution of digital marketing initiatives.
- Own the brand strategy for the different business units of Sugarbox
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead media planning & buying across various offline ATL marketing platforms
- Plan & lead market research exercises to identify consumer and market-specific trends
- Liaising with business & product teams to identify specific business problems
- Analyzing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Minimum 5+ years in a brand management & Digital Media role
- Preferred Industry: FMCG, Media, E-Commerce, Creative Agency
- Tier 1 UG/PG education background preferred.
- Has in-depth experience across brand building, brand architecture & design, Brand communication, Digital Media Management, market research
- Has successfully led large-scale brand and Digital media campaign launches before
- Comfortable of working in a fast-paced startup environment