HR at Sugarboxnetworks
Views:723 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
SugarBox - Manager - Strategic Partnership (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Partnership
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
- SugarBox is a first-of-its-kind platform in the world that empowers users without an internet connection to use Apps and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
- We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps dont work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular connectivity.
Location : Mumbai
Role Type : People Manager
About the job :
- This person will drive and own all large, complex and long-term strategic partnership opportunities across the organization.
- The opportunities that can deliver incremental ROI and generate large, long term impact for the organization and the internet infrastructure ecosystem.
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify, strategize, and drive large, long term partnership opportunities from across the technology ecosystem which can have a defining impact on the organization.
- Along with cross functional teams, evaluate, conceptualize, and build working business models with partners from segments like OEMs, Browsers, Telcos, ISPs, other large internet infrastructure firms.
- Understand partner requirements, key priorities, and work closely with the internal development team to design and create aligned business / product opportunities.
- Develop, define and execute joint marketing and GTM programs in collaboration with marketing and partners.
- Achieve alignment in ambiguous or contentious areas to drive product / business decisions and manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the wider cross-functional team within Sugar Box.
- 4-6 years of strategic partnerships, business development experience in the Technology/ SaaS/B2B2C internet space.
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with large tech companies and driving long term partnership projects involving deep technology components.
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships involving technology platforms / solutions.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics.
- Comfortable driving conversations with and influencing the C-level from Business / Product / Engineering.
- Working experience in internet infrastructure companies or growing/large technology platform companies will be preferred.