Human Resource Professional at Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2100 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SUGAR Cosmetics - Head - Operations (10-15 yrs)
SUGAR Cosmetics is India's fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand with a portfolio of 300+ SKUs that have consistently received excellent reviews across its own and partner channels. With a cult-following across millennials, SUGAR targets 18 to 35-year-old women with clutter-breaking products that have a rich payoff and unapologetically bold brand identity.
The 7-year old company recently secured its Series B funding from marquee investors A91 Partners, IndiaQuotient, etc. to further accelerate and build an exciting global beauty brand.
We are now looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join us on this journey and create experiences of a lifetime. Please find further details of the position along with its roles & responsibilities in the following slides.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Plan & Execute the end-to-end Operations & Supply Chain strategy for the company across mission-critical functions such as Order Fulfilment, Inventory Management, Warehousing, Inbound and Outbound Logistics and achieving the performance targets for them.
- Managing the warehouse operations as a full-fledged business and growing it exponentially.
- Building and leading a large motivated team to identify/monitor metrics to optimize efficiency of operations. Drive changes to improve on such metrics on a Q-o-Q basis.
- Ensuring that all B2B and B2C orders are fulfilled within best-in-class timelines.
- Setting processes to optimize fill-rates and minimize dead-stock. Perform regular stock audits across distributed warehouses and retail points-of-sale for the brand.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with 3rd-party logistics and other partners to ensure best-in-class delivery timelines and overall customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders across SBUs to analyze the business needs and growing the operations team to support the overall aspirations of each SBU and the organization.
Preferences we are looking for in a Candidate :
-10+ years of experience in Operations & Supply Chain with strong exposure in Warehouse Management, preferably at a fast-growing company with distributed inventory and points-of-sale.
-Strong people leader who can build bulletproof SOPs and influence and motivate large teams on the ground to adopt and drive them
- Demonstrated experience in championing systems and processes that contribute to a culture of product and delivery excellence
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with the ability to use data effectively for devising operations strategy for business growth
- Experience in managing product portfolio of 100+ SKUs with visibility of product flow across multiple locations
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics. Strong business orientation; drive for results and desire to win
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role is based out of Chandivali, Mumbai.