Human Resource Professional at Vellvette Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1001 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SUGAR Cosmetics - Assistant Planning Manager (4-6 yrs)
SUGAR Cosmetics (www.sugarcosmetics.com) is Indias fastest-growing premium cosmetics brand with a product portfolio that has consistently received excellent reviews across its own and partner channels. With a cult-following across millennials, SUGAR targets 18 to 35-year-old women with clutter-breaking products that have rich payoff with its unapologetically bold brand identity. The team is currently in the middle of rapidly expanding its pan India operations and is hiring for the position of Assistant Planning Manager.
- Inventory Management - managing the trade-off between service level and inventory investment
- Demand Forecasting - seasonal, promotional and replenishment demand forecasting and planning
- Modern Trade Store Level Inventory Planning for 300+ stores pan India to ensure optimal assortment at the store level
- Develop reports and share with Product Team to plan future launches and replenishments better, including regional and seasonal analysis.
- Recommend process enhancements across the company and drive them as special projects while reporting to the founders on progress.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent communication, analytical, team-building & problem-solving skills; exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity & initiative corporate goals.
- Experience in Planning Inventory and Supply Chain.
EDUCATION: Graduate/Post Graduate
WORK EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years Experience (Relevant planning experience is mandatory)
COMPENSATION: As Per Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role is based out of Chandivali, Mumbai.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skill set to the next level while creating a fast-growing business, do send apply on the IIM Jobs Portal