HR Manager at SUEZ
Views:4578 Applications:700 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
SUEZ - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
Job Title :
HR Business Partnership Specialist - HVCE
Function : Human Resource
Role Summary :
- To partner with HVCE global business leaders and stakeholders to establish the organization and culture from the ground up
- Manage and supervise entire employee lifecycle processes right fro employee hiring to separation including Employee Enrichment interventions of performance, learning etc.
- To partner with senior HR stakeholder in the Region for strategic direction and support for HR delivery.
- To collaborate horizontally with other HR delivery / COE expertise partners in the SWTS - South Asia
Essential Responsibilities/Expectations :
1. Talent Acquisition & Staffing and Onboarding - Plan and support manpower requisition, scheduling & coordinating the hiring process (build & buy programs thru campus hiring & lateral hiring) & onboarding. Engaging with internal stakeholders and external ecosystem of consultants. Plan and manage seamless employee onboarding process.
2. Business Partnering - Work closely with business leaders to establish local organizational culture that aligns with the regional vision
3. Learning & Development - Identify and analyze training gaps (technical, behavioral and leadership), manage the training programs & LMS.
4. C&B & Payroll - Provide counsel in design and implementation of compensation and recognition programs. Ensure adherence & seamless payroll process, address compensation issues.
5. HRIS & Data analytics - Support and advise business based on data and facts, manage processes on HRIS platform
6. Employee Engagement & Championing - Plan engagement calendar and run employee engagement activities for the business. Employee Advocacy, Performance and Career Coaching.
Educational Qualification :
- MBA/ Post Graduation degree in HR from a leading / premier institute
Experience Required : 5 - 10 years
Key Skills required :
- Excel, Power point
- Familiarization with HRIS platforms - Successfactors /workday/ peoplesoft
- Self-initiated/ executed any key HR process
Key behavioral competencies :
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Drive and speed of execution
- Strategic thinking
- Business Acumen
- M&A, fast faced industry experience preferable
- Suez Leadership Attitude Fit
Any other comment about role requirement/incumbent etc :
- VUCA operating Mindset
- Start-up environment adaptation
- Design thinker
- Process Consultation & Stakeholder Management in a Global Environment
- Global perspective
About the company & the Role :
As a strategic business partner, SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities. With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ's Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world's toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
SWTS is setting up of a global engineering design and delivery center which eventually will scale upto ~300 direct manpower. It will be a state of the art centre where high value engineering work to be delivered to various SWTS regional engineering teams in the world. The role envisioned will be a key HR interface between people and the business stakeholders.