SUEZ - Global Mobility Specialist (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Global Mobility Specialist
Function : Global Mobility
Employment Type (Full Time/Part Time) : Full Time
Primary Work Location : Bangalore
Role Summary (Purpose: why this role exists?)
- The Immigration and Global Mobility Specialist supports Suez WTS - South Asia employees with immigration matters for international business travel and international expat assignments for both inbound and outbound
- Ensures all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner and reviews immigration procedures and legal status of foreign national employees are upheld. Provides subject matter expertise on relocation benefits, immigration requirements, taxation and tax equalization processes.
- Resolves requests in a timely manner for Suez WTS - South Asia stakeholders including employees, hiring managers, talent acquisition, HR, payroll, accounting and finance.
- Partners with Suez WTS - South Asia external providers and internal stakeholders, to ensure process compliance and exceptional experience for transferees, assignees and new hires, including administration of domestic and international moves as well as immigration sponsorship for foreign nationals.
- Manages mobility MIS and ensures end to end compliance.
Essential Responsibilities / Expectations :
- Support international assignments and transfers throughout their lifecycle including: coordinating immigration, relocation and tax procedures, administering an expatriate assignment or permanent transfer agreement, and communicating all efforts with internal and external partners to ensure compliance and exceptional experience for program participants.
- Carefully prepare track and monitor critical deadlines and proactively identify and discuss with appropriate individuals
- Communicate processes, policies, procedures, and resolve immigration, relocation, assignment or tax related questions from stakeholders.
- Work closely with service providers such as tax consultants, external immigration counsel and relocation vendors to ensure timely, high quality service delivery.
- Monitor progress for all SWTS immigration cases in conjunction with external mobility partner, immigration counsel, identify long term sponsorship needs and communicate clearly and effectively on immigration requirements, government procedures, case processing times to HR, employees and hiring managers
- Track and maintain immigration and relocation files & MIS
- Identify global immigration and mobility process improvements. Assist in designing and enhancing global mobility policies, processes, systems, and tools
- Stay on top of immigration alerts, regulatory changes and development and communicate to appropriate stakeholders as needed
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation degree from a leading institute
- Preferred qualification in HR/International Business/ Law
Experience Required (Min - Max year) : 5 - 10 years
Key Skills required (must haves - certifications/know-how) :
- Knowledge of global visas (specifically US, Europe, Middle East and Canada)
- Good understanding of immigration processes and laws
- Understanding of expatriate compensation methodologies and tax equalization programs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with cross cultural sensitivity
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential matters
Key behavioral competencies :
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment, by prioritizing and recognizing tasks and situations which require sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgment to drive complex issues to resolution and influence others to achieve results
- Suez Leadership Attitude Fit
Any other comment about role requirement / incumbent etc :
- VUCA operating Mindset
- Start-up environment adaptation
- Process Consultation & Stakeholder Management in a Global Environment
- Global perspective
About the company & the Role :
- As a strategic business partner, SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities.
- With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ's Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world's toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
- SWTS is setting up of a global engineering design and delivery center which eventually will scale upto ~300 direct manpower. It will be a state of the art centre where high value engineering work to be delivered to various SWTS regional engineering teams in the world. The role envisioned will be a key interface between people and the business stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.