Senior HR Person at Sudarsshan Plastiblends Pvt Ltd
Views:1421 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sudarsshan - Senior Manager - Marketing (10-20 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for our client website /app and to make sure that the goals are achieved.
- Developing Customer Base and Increasing Sales.
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- To conduct regular follow-up of all the Prospective Clients / GPs.
- Candidate having core marketing Experience in Luxury Brands, excellent communication & Team Handling Skills.
- Targeted direct marketing campaigns- through CRM, Events.
- Focus on weak areas of the assigned territory and improve it to achieve sales budget.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.