Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:262 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Subject Matter Expert - Telecom - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (18-20 yrs)
Subject Matter Expert- Telecom ( for a leading managed services client)
- We are hiring a Subject Matter Expert with extensive experience in the telecommunications market (Telco companies and/or service provider companies that work hand in hand with large Telcos). The SME role will be focused in helping clients identify clear areas in which the client's solution can provide value add to their current activities
- The SME is part of the Solution-Sales process, assisting the revenue team in identifying opportunity areas while analyzing client current processes. Also, the role will assist as a consultant for the development of new solutions catered to the specific needs of each client, and finally, work together with the Customer Success Manager in providing insight into KPI performance within client and industry standards.
- Should have worked with IT system integrator(s) in telecom domain for at least 10 years, of which experience as a subject matter expert for client acquisition, will be highly valued.
- Will be expected to play the role of a subject matter expert for new client acquisition or up-sell to existing accounts in telecom business.
- Exposure to telecom markets in Europe / North America is preferred; including understanding of market trends, and new business opportunities
- Provide input to the different client processes to include industry best practices and optimizations.
- Expected to anchor presentations, deep dive discussions, proposals and consulting assignments.
- Should play the role of knowledge leader by mentoring teams, writing whitepapers, representing the company in industry forums and differentiated positioning in analyst community.
- Should contribute to identify potential technology partners in the changing context of telecom landscape, to attain service differentiation.
- Additionally, hands on industry experience with a telecom operator is preferable.
- Should be a subject matter expert in areas like revenue management, order management, network provisioning and customer relationship management.
- Must have very good knowledge and coverage across applications like BSS, CRM, OSS offered by leading vendors
- Assist in identifying Key KPIs for the clients business and overall project.
- Study client data and industry best practices to provide added value for new areas of improvement.
- Total experience of 18-20 years of which a minimum 15 years should be in telecom sector.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Electronics & Telecommunication from a premier institute.
- Should be ready to travel within India and abroad.