Consultant Leadership Recruiter at Productiva Group
Views:80 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Subject Matter Expert - Tech Delivery - SAP Success Factors Employee Central Module (15-19 yrs)
15 + Years is mandate ( relevant in Success Factor - 3-4 years is ok)
- Certification and Project management experience is must (Successfactor exp and knowledge important)
- At least 2 end-to end implementations are mandatory
Project Role :
Tech Delivery Subject Matter Expert
Project Role Description :
- Drive innovative practices into delivery, bring depth of expertise to a delivery engagement.
- Sought out as experts, enhance marketplace reputation.
- Bring emerging ideas to life by shaping and client strategy.
- Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, work directly with a client in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Must have Skills :
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Good to Have Skills : Program and Project Management
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must have atleast one Employee Central End to end implementation or Support Project experience
- Must have worked on MDF and Foundation objects, Associations, business rules, workflows, data models, Picklists, Role based permissions, Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignment, Translations, Reporting, excellent knowledge of XML
- Experience in preparation and execution of Test Scenarios, Test scripts and Cutover activities
Technical Experience :
- Experience of 3 plus years who will be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities
- Must have worked Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignments, Reporting, excellent knowledge of XML, Pre-sales experience of responding to proposals, giving estimates
- Must provide functional knowledge manage client relationships within context of individual role