Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:121 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Subject Matter Expert - Research - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a premier, respected provider of news and analysis regarding technology, entrepreneurship, and trends. Major global corporations rely on their insights to plan their product and positioning investments in today's dynamic markets. Originally a part of a global news and information leader, they are now re-positioning for a period of rapid growth, as technology takes center-stage in the future of business.
The company is seeking to identify a Subject Matter Expert for the BFSI industry.
- The SME role is a critical leader and contributor to the team, focusing on the creation of platforms, demand-side market view analysis of megatrends across technology domains especially focusing on emerging technologies that support customers in timely insights for their GTM, strategy, marketing, and sales acceleration focusing on manufacturing and its ecosystem related industries.
- This includes qualitative and quantitative research, involving a combination of in-depth and strategic perspectives. Developing thought leadership in emerging technology areas such as Cloud, DevOps, IOT and AI, modern practices (people, process, and technologies), automation.
- Preferably an MBA from a reputed business school and 8-10 years within leading research or consulting firm. Strong familiarity with technology trends and high-level analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills are essential attributes for the role.
- The role requires an in-depth understanding of customer audiences; teams and the community, applying your knowledge to help solve the business challenges each audience requires. The position demands telling the "story" of what it means to each client, providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice.
- You are a Team player, with a high aptitude for self-direction and execution.
- You have a Balance of analytic, sales, business development, writing, and communications skills.
- You have the capacity to advise the C-Suite, executive management, and staffing levels in IT, vendor, and investment organizations.
- You are able to quickly synthesize data from various sources - interviews, surveys, secondary research and other research.
- You have strong business development skills, and the ability to communicate to clients what they need to drive their business growth objectives and your role in enabling that growth.
- You have Excellent speaking and communication skills, writing and analytical skills.
- You are proficient with the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint