Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:3308 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Subject Matter Expert/Practice Head - Banking - Consulting & Solutions Integration Firm (12-18 yrs)
The Organisation is a global consulting and solutions integration company using a holistic and systems approach to problem-solving. Headquartered in Pune, India, Organisation has extensive experience in international consulting, IT outsourcing and IT services. Our operations span North America, UK & Ireland, Africa, Middle East, Australia and Asia.
Our mission - Change for Performance- encapsulates our commitment to making change happen systemically in terms of people, process, technology, and knowledge for achieving sustained performance for our clients. We offer a range of consulting led services in a cross section of industry domains like BFSI, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Mobile Computing and Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Government and State-run Enterprises, Technology & related services, Healthcare, and Small and Medium Enterprises. With its strong focus on quality and processes, the company within 18 months of inception was certified as ISO 9001-2000 compliant, and in 48 months assessed at SEI CMMI- Level 5. The company is now ISO 9001:2015 compliant. The Company has been credited with creating the world's first Change Management structure based on its patented MC3 TM framework for Change Management, Performance Management, and Strategy Execution.
1. Support solutioning / Pre-sales team in
a. Providing guidance / solutions for Banking & Finance proposals and assist in estimating effort
2. Support BDM on all pre-sales, sales and marketing activities
b. Responsible revenues and profit of the Banking & Finance based projects
3. Guide & mentor all Banking & Finance project team members.
4. The BFS practice head will analyze, along with BDM & Delivery head, the strategic and tactical needs of Banking & Financial clients and develop and manage deliverable solutions to address those needs
5. The practice head must understand the global trends in Banking and Finance Industry, both in terms of business and technology
c. Look at the way of building the skills around it and create offering around the new trends
6. Assist in growing, developing, and mentoring a team both in domain and in Banking technology area
7. Assist RMG / HR in resource management for banking and finance domain engagements
8. Responsible for client management / expectation
9. Establish immediate credibility with clients / prospects and within the company.
- Experience in leading consulting firms with a prior stint in Banking sector engagement.
- Should have both Domain and (Banking) Technology experience
- Must be very well aware of the trends and direction of global banking and finance industry and also understand technology implementation of the same.
- Should be familiar with application architecture and should possess the ability to develop business requirement specifications.
- Should have a broad understanding of critical banking areas like Risk Management; Anti-Money Laundering; Regulatory & Compliance requirements.
- Should have should have good understanding of latest Banking Technology such as Blockchain etc.
- Should be familiar with process design tools such as Aris Process Modeller.
- A demonstrated track record of successful consulting engagement management experience; including directing other staff members and having a major role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives.
- Ability to balance the demands of multiple client assignments and staff development while pushing the intellectual envelope in search of solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.