Associate Consultant Recruitment at Change Leaders
Views:1938 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Subject Matter Expert - Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence - KPO (3-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to) :
- Work with various faculty members to develop high quality content, learning resources, projects and Assessments for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Develop high quality projects in the areas of AI and ML that can be used for various purposes such as Competitions, learning evaluation, hackathons, etc
- Design and set up the appropriate scalable cloud based infrastructure for implementing online lear And virtual lab environments
- Keep yourself continually up to date with the latest developments in the areas of AI and ML technologies, Toolkits and frameworks and bring them into our learning programs
- Lead various AI and ML projects that can help the Company including Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, etc.
- Help identify and recruit other experts in AI and ML both in India and globally
- Write articles, papers and other publications to showcase
- Mentor and guide learner teams working on projects in AI and ML
Expected Profile :
- Sufficient command in R, Tableau, Excel among other
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Role require you to be Motivated for the role & excited about the learning curve
Work Location: Bangalore / Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.