Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:407 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Subject Matter Expert/Lead - Artificial Intelligence - EdTech (3-5 yrs)
Required for our reputed international client in EdTech space (Full -Time Engagement) In their journey to accomplish the goal of making skill of AI & ML available for all, you will have a very important role to play in making learning experience of students better. You will have a take on improving and upgrading the content, delivery method, projects and case studies as per the latest trends of AI & ML in the market. You will work closely with the faculties, management, industry experts and students for ensuring experience is delivered to students.
Job Description :
1. Help develop and deliver a world-class hybrid and online learning programs on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
2. Work with various faculty members to develop high-quality content, learning resources, projects and assessments for such programs.
3. Develop high-quality content in the areas of AI and ML that can be used for various purposes such as labs, competitions, learning evaluations, capstone projects, hackathons etc.
4. Keep yourself continually up to date with the latest developments in the areas of AI and ML technologies, toolkits and frameworks and bring them into our learning programs.
5. Help identify and recruit other experts in AI and ML both in India and globally.
6. Write articles, papers, and other publications to showcase our intellectual capital and capabilities.
7. Mentor, solve students queries and guide learner teams working on projects in AI and ML.
8. Assisting in the management of technical infrastructure needed to support training delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning concepts like Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer vision & Recommendation systems.
2. Extensive experience in working with python libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Scikit learn, Seaborn etc.
3. Knowledge of Deep Learning concepts like ANN, CNN, and RNNs using libraries like Keras, Tensorflow is highly preferred or there should be a willingness to learn deep learning concepts as part of the role.
4. Prior experience in teaching or training groups is also preferred
1. Strong communication skills- both spoken and written
2. High energy, enthusiastic about training and developing others
3. Strong written, presentation, and facilitation skills, with obsessive attention to detail
1. Push to learn latest trends in technology market of your domain.
2. Networking opportunities with reputed Faculties and Industry Experts
3. Attractive Monetary Benefits