Talent Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:174 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Subject Matter Expert - Digital Workplace Services (10-15 yrs)
Role: SME - Digital Workplace Services
Experience Level: 10-15 years
Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Purpose or Role :
- The SME Digital Workplace Services (DWS) works with business and IT stakeholders to effectively deliver organization its future-state vision, by coordinating the analysis of required changes in business functions and processes, information and technology capabilities, and solutions.
- Aligns DWS Solutions with business strategies, while reducing risk and delivering higher-quality and adaptive solution
Main Responsibilities :
Person in this role will be a key leader responsible for executing the Digital Workplace Transformation in partnership with Service Operations group. Serves as an expert in providing expertise in transforming technology into the services and capabilities needed to support enterprise services and technology, and the ability to drive the change across organization.
Digital Workplace Architecture and Transformation delivery (25%):
- Develop and maintain global digital workplace architecture approaches. Including technology road map, technology standards, and service model, to deliver highly standardized, repeatable and cost effective service.
- Takes an active role in the global Architecture Team to work with other functional architects to ensure integration of standards and guidelines
- Defines and drive the realization of best in class enterprise technology and services capabilities throughout the enterprise
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of digital workplace architecture artefacts, including conceptual and logical architectures.
- Responsible for observing emerging Digital Workplace technology and trends and will be responsible for promoting and carrying out pilots of such technologies.
Implementation/ Delivery, Governance and Project Support (50%)
- Manages 3rd party vendor and internal service delivery team for solution design, project implementation, service integration and operation optimization.
- Ensure technology assets and services are easily and consistently consumable globally, but at the same time enable the regionalization of assets for specialized requirements and Management of Assets with great accuracy
- Take a leadership role in cross functional project during architecture / solution design phase, and provide guidance during implementation.
- Supports the development of architecture governance structures and Information Security/ Compliance activities, ensuring that Infrastructure Architecture is recognized as a game changer by appropriately balancing - what is right with what is realistic through practical project governance and guidance
- Contributes to create and implement cost effective solution to improve cost efficiency.
- Investigate and be hands on integrating new technologies to improve business performance
Supervision and Collaboration (25%):
- Partner with strategic vendors to align product roadmaps and DWS architectural needs
- Help key stakeholders shape information demand, and align on effective use information assets
- Makes decisions on key technology Catalog to align IT investments with business strategies, while reducing risk and delivering adaptive solutions (focus on Digital/Automation).
- Leads DWS technology products evaluation processes and Architecture Review Board governance for project solutions.
Career Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical/Electronic engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in IT infrastructure and End User Computing technologies, including Modern client and application management, and deployment technologies.
- Strong experience in Active Directory Services (On-Premise AD, Azure AD) Forest and OU Structure, Group policies and custom policy creation.
- Strong experience on end user computing services like Windows 10, Patch management, PC imaging, PC management using SCCM, hardware and software inventory, Remote Support, Asset Management
- Strong experience in Collaboration platforms like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint with Cloud based, Hybrid implementations and support. Exposure on O365 tenant creation and integration with AD/AAD systems and 2-factor authentication.
- Strong experience in enterprise mobility services like - mobile devices, MDM, mobile app platforms and respective management platforms like Microsoft InTune, Jamf ...etc.
- Strong experience on desktop virtualization using Citrix/VMware/Microsoft Solutions and exposure on legacy applications compatibility.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Licensing for End User Modern Digital Workplace Services is a Plus
- Experience of Intelligent automation (robotic process automation, Chabot's) is a Plus
- Demonstrated leadership in Largescale project implementation/deployments including shaping End user Change management.
- Strong understanding of end user support models and services and ITIL experience. JIRA platform experience preferred..
- 10 to 15 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Functions (Including Operations, Delivery and Architecture)
- A successful candidate will have the experience in managing large scale transformation of Workplace services, a consistent approach to Modernize workplace and a robust architecture that can be leveraged to provide a competitive advantage.
- An ideal candidate will be deeply curious about new information technologies and their application, as well as possessing great problem solving, communication, mentoring and management skills.