HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:6565 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Subject Matter Expert - Digital Banking - IT Firm (13-20 yrs)
We are offering the chance to be part of a Large Service Based IT Company
Experience needed : 13 to 20 years
Location : Chennai
- Experience of having worked on large Digital Banking initiatives of global Banks
- Strong consulting skills and experience in solution definition /development on Digital Banking Initiative is essential.
- High level of proficiency is required in key components of Digital Banking - Customer Centricity, 360 degree customer view, Mobility, Multi-Channel Optimization, Social Media Analytics, Unified Customer Experience, CRM, Contact Centre Optimization, Digitization of processes, Cross sell/Up sell using digital channels, Social Media Banking, Customer Analytics, etc.
- CXO interface experience is critical, preferable with global Banks
- Experience in broader Banking areas including Retail and Wholesale Banking
- Solution developments, Pre-sales support and business development experience in Digital, Retail / Wholesale Banking technology space is essential
- Experience across Digital, retail /wholesale banking products and on consulting engagements desirable
- Demonstrated thought leadership in Digital Banking essential
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders internal and external like third party vendors, partners, sub-contractors a big plus
- Over 13-20 years of professional experience in business and technology areas
- Should have substantial practice development experience
- Preferably coming from mature organizations with client base across different geographies
- Preferably with good B-School /professional qualifications.
- Industry certifications desirable.
- Having spoken at industry events, conferences is a definite plus.
- Willingness for frequent and extended travel is desired.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.