Subject Matter Expert - Capital Markets (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a premier, respected provider of news and analysis regarding technology, entrepreneurship, and trends. Major global corporations rely on their insights to plan their product and positioning investments in today's dynamic markets. Originally a part of a global news and information leader, they are now re-positioning for a period of rapid growth, as technology takes centre-stage in the future of business.
The company is seeking to identify a SME (Capital Markets).
The Role :
The SME role requires an in-depth understanding of customer audiences; teams and the community, applying the candidate's knowledge to help solving the business challenges each audience requires. The position demands telling the "story" of what it means to each client, providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice. Key responsibilities will include :
- Provide thought leadership, research execution and innovation. Execute primary and secondary research and thought leadership to consulting projects.
- Build and deliver custom solutions for investors and advisors through research and in house platforms.
- Lead business development and the identification of consulting projects, as well as execution of consulting projects. These projects range from go to market services, content marketing, and strategy sessions.
- Thought Leadership : Strategize and provide thought leadership on the intersection of vertical and investment lifecycle like venture capital and market trends, identifying next big opportunities, market dynamics and competitive alternatives.
- Consulting : Execute current research and consulting projects to meet the specific needs of the external customer. Consulting projects can come in the form of technical papers, on-site strategy sessions, primary research, videos, and presentations at events.
- Verbal and Written Communications : Expertise in authoring technology analysis, use case papers, case studies, presentations at conferences and events, technical white papers, and other thought-leading research reports/studies. An enjoyment in writing about technology is essential for success in this position.
- Business Development : Utilize technical and business knowledge to develop and implement solutions that drive change to gain competitive market share, control costs, increase operational efficiencies, improve productivity, accelerate delivery time, enhance customer service, drive revenue, and cultivate business growth.
- Platform Innovation : Support business units in new product and service initiatives and help in identifying new market spaces.
Your Profile :
- Preferably an MBA from a reputed business school and 8-10 years of experience in a leading research or consulting firm.
- Strong familiarity with technology trends and high-level analytical capabilities and excellent communication skills are essential attributes for the role.
Functional competencies include :
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong business development skills, and ability to communicate to clients what they need to drive their business growth objectives.
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills.
- Capacity to advise the C-Suite, executive management, and staffing levels in IT, vendor, and investment organizations.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.