Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:86 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Subject Matter Expert - Advance Network Support - IT (12-18 yrs)
Designation- SME-Advance Technical Support
Location: Navi Mumbai
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/ Computers/ IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/or other relevant streams.
- Experience of 5 - 10+ Years in the field of IT infrastructure projects & operations, preferably in Data Centers, Large IT Setup, Mission Critical IT Infrastructure in Telecom/ Banking/ etc.
- Expert level skills in configuring & troubleshooting of Network devices (LAN Switches/ Router/ Load Balancers). Preparing the Hardening
- Guidebook and necessary automation tool-kit. Also carryout hardening of the network devices as per the laid guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in configuring & troubleshooting of Security devices (Firewalls/ IDS/ IPS).
- Advanced Level of configurations for high availability like Active-Passive or Active-Active Cluster setup, etc. applicable for Disaster Recovery scenarios with pre-defined RTO & RPO.
- Configuration& troubleshooting of routing & switching protocols like MPLS,BGP, OSPF, STP, RSTP, etc.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Components like Active Directory (AD)/ LDAP/ AAA/ Radius, NTP, Domain Name Service (DNS), Logging Servers, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of IP addressing schemes (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Knowledge of log co-relation engines/ methodology would be an advantage
- Should have worked in Remote Management environment using tools.
- Should have technical OEM certifications for Network & Security products or technologies (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Firewalls)
- Knowledge or experience of using Enterprise Service Management tools for automated testing, Monitoring (for OS, Network, Applications, etc.), Event correlation engines, Service desk (ITIL compliance, workflow and Self Service), etc.
- Exposure to technologies like Cisco NEXUS series & Catalyst switches, Net Scaler & F5 load balancers, ASA Firewalls etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills along-with ability to work as an effective team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Soft skills - Interpersonal relationship management, Time Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.