Subex - Project Manager - Telecom BSS Domain (10-18 yrs)
Mission : Deliver superior customer experience by exceeding or meeting customer's business expectations and contributing to their organizational success.
Job Description :
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction and value delivery.
- End to end project management using waterfall or agile delivery best practices.
- On time and in budget project delivery meeting desired quality and success criteria.
- Build the project management plan, actions/risks/issue/dependencies/quality management & maintain project delay register
- Establish a strong project governance mechanism by setting up daily stand up meetings for internal collaboration, daily/weekly status updates to the customer and other project management reviews.
- Send weekly project progress reports to customers and also help building the content for project steering committee meetings
- Drive adoption of best practices and reusability during internal project planning and execution stages.
- Stakeholder management - both external and internal. Set the right expectations at the right time and deliver to commitments.
- Work closely with the Global Fulfillment (GF) Leaders to make sure we deliver to agreed plans, quality and service levels.
- Enable customers to utilize the products and services optimally.
- When things go wrong, be in the forefront to manage customer escalations and organize internal teams/resources to address the concerns.
- Engage closely with business team and project team of the customer organization to demonstrate value delivered from the engagement.
- Nurture winning relationships with customers and develop a strong base of referenceable customers and create upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Work with delivery and CR team leads to do monthly effort planning and update the percentage of completion (POC) profiling in Swift in the beginning of every month.
- Responsible for timely recognition of revenues and billing for all projects as per plans made in the beginning of every quarter.
- Responsible to deliver planned profit margins from the various delivery and service engagements. Build and maintain project P&L statement.
- Review project timesheets, qualify and approve on regular basis
- Earn healthy Net Promoter Score (NPS) for customer accounts responsible for.
- Provide support to presales bids and help with project plans, SoWs and other contract inputs.
- Make technical and commercial proposals for CRs of value less than USD 50K and negotiate with customers to secure the PO.
- Do order booking for such POs, secure internal approvals and get projects created in SAP and Swift (Project management and timesheet tracking tool) to start execution.
- Drive Proof of Concept (PoC) engagements along with sales, presales and SME team to achieve the expected end goals.
- 10+ years of customer facing experience in professional services to Telecom domain
- Project/Program Management experience
- Experience of multiple onsite assignment