Subex - Product Manager - SaaS (8-15 yrs)
Product Manager - (An AI-based Anomaly SAAS Product)
Exp : 8 - 15 Years
Are you interested in joining a winning start-up organization?
- We bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way data-driven organizations think about business intelligence and analytics.
- We are looking for a Product Manager with experience in building Anomaly detection solution for Telecom Network use cases.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving high impact problems in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Are looking for an exciting career the Product Management space solving difficult but impactful problems in Telecom Networks and have deep understanding of monitoring Quality.
- Identifies unmet external and internal customer needs and develops possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs.
- Gathers input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal and external communications.
- Participates in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Presents and secures approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champions the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project. Can operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- With complete independence, writes user stories as part of an Agile project framework.
- Anticipates upstream and downstream impacts of the project and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices to support new features and functionality.
- Responsible for communicating product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders; including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
- Develops supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Partners with IT and Business Partners to manage and deliver business capabilities and system solutions. Drive business process changes necessary to simplify and optimize operations end to end across the supply chain.
- Identifies key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to members of the leadership team. Anticipate roadblocks, both intellectual and political, and proactively address issues before they impact business results
- 3+ years of experience in product management - idea to MVP to Product Market Fit to Growth experience
- Experience in Telecom Network OSS domain - specifically in performance monitoring of Network KPIs (RAN, Access, Bearer, Transport Networks)
- Understanding of Network KPIs as applicable in 4G and 5G networks
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues - a serious product manager and thought leader
- Experience with Agile development philosophy
- Experience in designing modern web application's UI/UX, mock-ups, user journey maps.
- Experience in capturing telemetry data & creating dashboards to get insights & using the data to make decisions.
- Experience in the following areas: Anomaly Detection in Time Series data, Big Data, Data Quality and Governance, Machine Learning, Cloud Technologies, Cloud Governance, Security and Privacy, SaaS Application Development
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executive-level management
- Sound business judgment: the ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects; capable of making reliable business decisions during execution.
- Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential trade-offs - able to communicate technical concepts to business users.