Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition/Human Resources at Stryker
Views:2747 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Stryker - Manager - Supplier Quality (15-20 yrs)
The company :
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that it has been named as one of the 2017 Best Companies to Work for in the United States. This is the seventh consecutive year Stryker has been named to the list, and the company was ranked 19 out of 100
Our mission : Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Quick Facts :
- $13,601 Million Revenues in 2018
- $3,553 Million profit in 2018
- 18% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 37 years
- ~36,000 employees globally
- Products sold in 100+ countries
- 44 manufacturing and research & development locations worldwide
- Included in the Standard & Poor's 500 Index
- Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine's - FORTUNE 500- list for 2019
- Ranked # 5 on Fortune Magazine's - World's Most Admired Companies- list for the - Medical Equipment- industry for 2016
- Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- list (U.S.) for 2019
Seeking a passionate leader of self, people & process, and organization with the following attributes :
- Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker's mission and strategic imperatives.
- Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
- Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance.
- Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Position profile : Manager, Supplier Quality
Responsibilities and duties :
- Manage a team to resolve systemic supplier quality processes and ensure issues are appropriately evaluated.
- Establish annual budgets and quarterly forecasts. Make necessary changes with appropriate management involvement.
- Communicate and collaborate with Quality Assurance, R&D, Service, Global Supply, Finance, Sales, and Marketing departments to ensure corporate goals and strategies are met.
- Influence the organization across departments (i.e. Sourcing, Quality, Regulatory) to support supplier quality strategy and make sound decisions on supplier strategy and site direction.
- Apply leadership expectations (Setting Direction, Inspiring Others, Delivering Results, Building Organizational Capability and Developing Talent) in order retain and engage the team.
- Provide guidance, recommendations to drive timely supplier implementation plans to meet or adhere to new regulatory requirements or expectations.
- Manage and provide updates for supplier quality metrics. Drive continuous improvement activities to meet and exceed these metrics.
- Establish the use of standard processes and quality tools to ensure effective management and resolution of supplier issues.
- Support development of team members in association with their career path and creating a viable succession plan.
- Enable Global relationships and structure for team to interact with multiple Divisions.
- Create a structure for your team, identify appropriate talent, create succession plans, develop job descriptions, objectives, Key Performance Indicators and performance goals. Perform effective evaluations assessing team members performance.
- Drive strategic planning and management of supplier compliance activities with management responsibilities over multiple sites.
- Develop the team's expertise and team dynamics through continuous coaching, promoting development programs and formal appraisals through the performance review process.
- Maintain an environment that promotes engagement and collaboration.
- Act as functional proxy to leadership, based on necessary requirements. Partner with global and regional Souring partners to drive supplier business and quality requirements and expectations.
Experience/skills required :
- Bachelor's in a science, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant quality experience in GMP manufacturing environment in Medical Device, Pharma, Automotive or Aerospace industry or supervisory role.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of current regulations, pertinent regulatory guidance and industry trends.
- An understanding of the technical aspects of the areas - understand the process, operational terminology etc.
- Experience in quality management systems is essential.
- Must have experience in using PFMEAs, Control Plans, & Process Flows.
Physical & Mental requirements :
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of regulatory requirements, including ISO, FDA, and International requirements.
- Demonstrated written, verbal, listening, communication, and team-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with and lead cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple project workloads.
- Demonstrated experience with trending and analysis reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adverse event reporting, complaint investigation, CAPA, and corrective action processes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated supplier process improvement and supplier management skills.
Contact information :
Sr. Specialist - Talent Acquisition
Direct : +91 124 4850501
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.