Stryker - Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
Job Description Summary: The role holder will play an important role in shaping the TA practices in India by partnering with country TA leader and team members to develop, define and deliver regional / global TA process, programs, services, and solutions while driving stakeholder experience, operational excellence and compliance.
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Strategic thinkers: People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting or reporting.
- Detail-oriented process improvers: Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes - finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate
- Effective communicators: People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Subject matter experts: Managers who not only oversee the collection, review, and analysis of data but can interpret, translate, and present on all various matters as needed.
What you will do:
a) Partner with India TA Leader and engage on country-specific priorities and opportunities while working as part of global TA Operations team tasked with developing and implementing global, scalable TA processes and programs
b) Contribute to country TA agenda in defining strategy, execution and continuous improvement for global programs (such as University Relations, Talent Branding, Internal Mobility, Diversity & Inclusion) or workstream (such as managing candidate care agenda, TA reporting).
c) Assess and identify opportunities in the talent acquisition processes and tools to simplify the talent acquisition, hiring manager, and candidate experiences that lead to more efficient and effective recruiting, screening, and selection process while ensuring data integrity, reporting, and compliance with legal and client requirements
d) Continuously improve TA tools, templates and training in partnership with regional/global TA leaders/operations team. Create and deliver ongoing knowledge-based and capability building training and development for talent acquisition members.
e) Accelerate capability building by creating and delivering ongoing knowledge-based and capability building training and development for talent acquisition, hiring managers and HRBPs.
f) Drive compliance with local government regulations, audit requirements as per process and quality norms and data integrity of ATS system through accountability, process design, training and technology
g) Point person on vendor management strategy, setup and contract management
h) Support in identification, testing and execution of new technology solutions
What you need:
- A Minimum graduation degree with 10 years- experience.
- Candidates with an MBA will be given a preference.
- Overall 8+ years of recruiting, HR or other relevant experience in conceptualizing, executing HR initiatives.
- Prior experience in creating TA operational capability is strongly preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of recruiting best practices, excellent project and change management skills and strong understanding of recruiting technologies and systems
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret information for deriving useful and actionable insights, Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of team dynamics and an ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Strong Communication skills