Senior Recruitment Professional at Xcelyst Limited
Views:232 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Structured Trade Review Analyst - Bank (5-12 yrs)
The role involves handling 5+ member team that supports the Middle Office of a major multinational bank in performing reviews on Fixed Income OTC products.
The applicant should have a background in Fixed Income derivative products - Swaps, Swaptions, Cap & Floor, Total Return Swaps, Bond Forwards, Credit Linked Notes, Mortgage Options etc. Preferably with experience in Trade Review or other Middle Office processes (like Confirmations, Settlements, etc.)
The job duties would involve -
- Managing the team's work and performance on a daily basis - allocation, quality, feedback
- Manage client communication related to team's performance, improvement ideas, automation, etc.
- Help in improving quality and reducing SLA on different types of trades
- Lead automation initiatives by designing a solution, giving requirements to developer team and UAT testing
- Understanding the review process in entirety and performing reviews for Fixed Income OTC products
- Performing required processes for smooth functioning of the team
- Ensuring complete documentation (observations, issues) is maintained in the process
- Preparing and circulating key MIS reports highlighting the performance of the team internally and with the clients
- Closely working with teams across client and other offshore locations to ensure streamlined product delivery
- Interpreting client business needs and translating them into operational requirements and targets
- Interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.